Head of Value Management & Revenue Strategy
Remote job description
We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We're shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It's how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We're excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
What you will be doing at beamery
- Partnering with Account Executives early in the sales cycle to help diagnose customer pain points, value propositions and potential solutions
- Developing business value drivers, ROI/TCO models, benchmarking tools and thought leadership content to enable our sales teams to drive value-based conversations
- Focusing on increasing average deal size and scope
- Coordinating with Sales Management, Enablement, and other Pre-sales functions to grow the amount of value related activity.
- Presenting and enabling customers to present C-suite ready business case materials.
- Mentoring team members and providing feedback and coaching to grow and improve skills and align to Beamery core values and Point of View
- Customer Stories - Value Engineering becomes the Encyclopedia of customer use cases and success stories in order to ease customer nervousness and advise best practice.
- Value Realization- Ability to work with the customer post go live to maximise results and track ongoing ROI.
- You thrive in a collaborative, rapidly evolving environment with many moving pieces.
- You gain fulfillment when you see buyers light up at what's possible.
- You love to build rapport, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- You aren't afraid to challenge your buyer, in the most respectful and healthy ways.
- You enjoy empowering your team with knowledge and helping them grow.
- You love to be in front of the client, but add value behind the scenes too.
- You are naturally curious and find yourself questioning the status quo.
- You have an excellent consulting skill-set, including discovery, analysis, quantitative modeling, listening, communication, presentation, persuasion and project leadership skills.
- You have a deep understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward.
- You have a "Get it done" mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced, highly varied environment.
Who are we looking for?
- Extensive management/transformation consulting experience with a top tier firm
- Industry expertise - An expert in all things Talent related, you'll challenge the norm and push innovative thought leadership.
- You have experience in a client-facing consultative role, preferably dealing in technology led transformation.
- Solid Transformation Consulting Services, Solution Design or Value Engineering leading global enterprise projects and teams, preferably in the talent domain
- You are a skilled communicator who is capable of tailoring your message at all levels of the organization, from C-level executives to interns and everyone in between
- You are able to build trust and uncover business challenges and pain that might drive a transformational need that the buyer isn't able to fully articulate
- Proven experience collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of customers and introduce solutions and processes to increase customer satisfaction and success.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.Summary
Company name: Beamery
Remote job title: Head of Value Management & Revenue Strategy
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, hr, recruitment