Remote job description
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Fast is looking for a collaborative and innovative FP&A Manager. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role will drive FP&A processes across various departments, own the global commissions process, and assist with ad-hoc analyses. If you are detail-oriented, an excellent teammate, and interested in supporting a hyper growth company, we'd love to talk.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to budget, plan, and track resources across a fast-growing organization
- Streamline existing FP&A processes and systems while maintaining a high degree of data quality
- Conduct regular budget vs. actual review meetings with senior leadership
- Assist the Head of FP&A with maintaining the financial model and forecast
- Lead annual planning efforts across several departments and help drive accountability throughout the organization
- Own all commission operations for Sales, Account Management, and Partnerships teams
- Lead selection process and implementation of a sales compensation software
- Assist with investor materials such as Board presentations and investor requests
- 5-6+ years of Finance or Business Ops experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working in high-growth environments with strong processes and controls, superior project management and documentation skills
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Google Sheets
- Experience working with financial planning software, NetSuite, and Salesforce a plus
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).
Job title: FP&A Manager