Remote job description
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world. From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it's validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
We're looking for a self-motivated finance analyst with a strong commercial analytical ability to join our FP&A team. The role will support our Head of FP&A with budgeting and forecasting process for the company, together with regular analysis of financial performance.
This role is a great opportunity for the right talented individual to:
- 1) Build on your financial skills & experience within an exciting and growing finance team and company.
- 2) Develop a deep understanding of the technology strategy behind an exciting tech growth story.
- 3) Be part of a transformative finance function that is setting the foundations for a future IPO.
What You'll Bring
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience (preferably in a SAAS company).
- Ability to analyze data and prepare well-structured reports/summaries to facilitate decision-making processes.
- Tech-Savviness as well as being a fast-learner, able to grasp new concepts and technologies for finance.
- Financial Modelling skills & experience with the proven ability to build well-grounded forecasts.
- Self-starter mentality with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
What You'll Do
- Build financial models to determine the impacting business factors in MS Excel/Google Sheets.
- Organize data flows within the model to improve analysis accuracy and process efficiency.
- Provide valuable insights to business leaders by preparing management reporting packages, including Plan/Actual analysis.
- Use a wide range of technical tools to solve financial modelling problems (external software / custom scripts for workflow automation).
- Communicate across organisation effectively to drive business alignment and impact.
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we may ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.
Company name: Behavox
Remote job title: FP&A Analyst
Job tags: saas / subscription, hr