Finance Sourcer for Sora Union
Remote job description
Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not. Sora Union changes that.
Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization, and QA projects for businesses, organizations and governments. The Sora Union team is globally distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
We are seeking an experienced Finance Sourcer to join our fully remote team and play a crucial role in identifying, attracting, and selecting top-tier finance professionals for our external projects. The Finance Recruiter will collaborate with the external clients' requests to understand staffing needs, develop effective recruitment strategies, and ensure a seamless candidate experience. The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of finance roles, exceptional communication skills, and a proven track record in delivering high-quality talent to drive our company's success.
- Source and identify top finance talent through various channels, including job boards, social media, networking events, and referrals.
- Manage candidates journey, including resume screening, interview and assessment conducting
- Develop and maintain candidate profiles and documentation within the applicant tracking system (ATS) to ensure accurate and organized candidate data
- Work closely with leadership team to understand current and future hiring needs
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders, providing regular updates on candidate pipelines, recruitment progress, and market insights
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and market intelligence to enhance recruitment strategies and candidate targeting
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in full life-cycle Finance / Accounting / Audit recruitment
- Experience utilizing creative sourcing techniques to attract passive candidates and build a pipeline of potential talent for current and future finance roles.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment tools to manage candidate pipelines and track recruitment metrics.
- Solid understanding of finance roles, including investment banking, financial analysis, accounting, auditing, regulatory environment and related disciplines
- A bachelor's degree in finance and accounting, HR or business administration
- Understanding trends and issues in the talent marketplace
- English language proficiency
- Great communication skills
- Results-oriented mindset with a demonstrated track record of meeting recruitment targets and delivering high-quality talent.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The Finance Sourcer will report to the Recruiting Lead. While initially a 6-month contract position, we intend to convert it to a full-time employment relationship. This role is a distributed position, and can be based in any location.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Company name: mmhmm
Remote job title: Finance Sourcer for Sora Union
Job tags: Communication Skills, Creative Sourcing, marketplace