Delivery Manager Finance Systems
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Manage Finance Systems projects needed to support Remote's Digital roadmap in close collaboration with SAP as the key ERP platform.
- Manage all relevant stakeholder, setting and managing expectations, coordinating, consulting, and informing as appropriate with a proactive attitude.
- Ensuring delivery of required and approved project scope, managing change, escalations, and issues as appropriate
- Being responsible for project time, budget, scope, and quality
- Monitor and control project work and update project forecast and status reports.
What you bring
- You will have a proven record in project management, excellent organizational skills, be a team player, and have good knowledge of IT Software Development Lifecycles, associated methodologies, and their practical application.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Delivery Manager (Agile PM) for 3+ year.
- Strong technical discovery experience such as maintaining technical documentation, understand functional vs. non-functional requirements etc.
- Strong technical delivery experience such as writing epics/user stories, managing the product backlog, managing stakeholders etc.
- Experience across all phases of the Solution lifecycle including conceptual design, POC, vendor selection, Program mobilization, solution design, delivery management, testing and Dry-run.
- Experience with Billing and Payments applications.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You'll report to: Senior Finance Systems Manager
- Team: Finance
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with team members
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
BenefitsOur full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits are for all Remoters:
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Delivery Manager Finance Systems
Job tags: System Design, English, User Scenarios