Systems Operations Engineer
Remote job description
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Systems Operation Engineer with a passion for technology and ability to provide excellent customer service, to join our operations team. You will be part of a team responsible for building, running and supporting our cloud infrastructure that supports our Teneo Platform. You are part of a wider group of system engineers, support engineers and devops engineers - delivering world-class technical and application support to our dynamic and growing customer base.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm or Barcelona, with a requirement to be part of a 24 x 7 on call rota, providing reactive support to critical failures within our customer production environments.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Day to day operation of a cloud (Azure, Kubernetes) based platform,
- Proactively monitor and maintain environments ensuring optimal uptime,
- Provid technical customer support on platform related questions /issues, to internal and external customers,
- Troubleshoot any incidents which may arise,
- Participate in any other projects within the wider team around (including load and scalability testing, security testing, automation, optimization, technical documentation, new technology labs and research).
We are a great match if you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems including installation, configuration, system administration and troubleshooting,
- Experience with Azure & Kubernetes plus the below technologies:
- Java based systems (jvm, tomcat),
- Bash and/or Python,
- ElasticSearch, Cassandra,
- Flexible open-minded and pragmatic,
- Strong analytical, multitasking and problem-solving skills,
- A desire to ensure excellent customer service at all time.
…And we welcome:
- Ability to manage a variety of work simultaneously,
- Flexibility to occasionally work unusual hours and to travel,
- Previous experience in varied roles within system engineering and tech support areas, with experience of NOC "on-call",
- Passion or wish to grow more in one or more of the following areas: #devops #infrastructure-as-code #automation #security #programming #azure #kubernetes #architecture #systems.
Let's not forget about language skills:
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Any additional language is a plus.
Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working hours,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Company: Artificial Solutions
Job title: Systems Operations Engineer at Artificial Solutions (Barcelona, Spain) (allows remote)
Job tags: azure, linux, kubernetes