Senior Security Engineer Insider Trust
Remote job description
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We're seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the Team and Role:
The Insider Trust Team is a cornerstone of security at Robinhood. We default to Safety First and expect sustained high-performance, and we are looking for someone who will thrive in this environment!
Robinhood is looking for an Insider Trust Senior Security Engineer (DLP & Analysis) to be a part of our Insider Trust Team within Security & Privacy, reporting directly to the Head of Insider Trust. This role will leverage cutting-edge technology to identify and mitigate insider threats to Robinhood's people and assets.
This position is ideal for someone who is motivated to serve in a hybrid role, merging the engineering (DLP and detections) functions with insider threat analysis and investigative support, supporting detection and analysis of anomalous, high-risk activity and indicators of potential insider threat activity.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Be the technical SME responsible for enterprise-wide Data Loss Prevention (DLP) controls to include policies, procedures & implementation, working directly with other functional and business teams to drive information protection initiatives
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and maintain the architecture, requirements, and designs for the tooling used to help mitigate insider threats to Robinhood
- Assist in developing risk models; use data-driven methods to define use cases
- Assist with analysis of alerts and support of investigations as needed
- Identify gaps in infrastructure and work to gain visibility through logging and detection.
- Collaborate with the Detection & Response Team (DART) team to expand and mature detections
- Collaborate with Incident Response (IR) to identify and enhance data leakage controls in response to incidents
- Produce and maintain team dashboards/metrics. Ensure metrics are complete and accurate, and findings are documented in our case management database
- Develop playbooks to improve internal processes and information sharing across teams
- Produce written analysis and visual presentation of findings. Ability to communicate findings to all levels of the management team
- Respond to requests for ad-hoc reporting and research topics from leadership, as required
- Support audit responses as necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and good judgment at all times
- 5+ years of hands-on industry experience in cyber security and engineering. This should include experience in architecture, alerting, log review, and digital forensics.
- Proficient with cybersecurity tools such as SIEM (Splunk preferred), DLP, UAM, EDR, CASB, etc.
- Self-motivated and creative problem solver able to work independently
- Familiar with insider threat tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Experience communicating technical security concerns and issues to a non-technical audience
- Investigative experience collecting and reviewing digital evidence
- Experience in the Financial Sector
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $146000 to $194000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood's equity plan.
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission?"we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood's Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.Summary
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Senior Security Engineer Insider Trust
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile