Remote job description
Our client and partner, a world-renowned broadband and telecommunications company that provides information and entertainment services, is hiring for the position of Network Engineer.
This supplier of technology, communications, information and entertainment products is working on becoming no. 1 worldwide, as the company transforms the way people, businesses and things connect. While powering one of the fastest and most reliable networks in America, it is also leading the way when it comes to broadband, IoT, cloud and security solutions.
In this position, you will use your telecom experience to help the System Administrator.
- Perform typical tasks with Kubernetes (Cluster management, GitOps automation, container standardization and structure);
- Ensure optimization of PTP timing for 5G network;
- Ensure GrandMaster clock distributes timing to all network functions appropriately based on existing infrastructure.
- Relevant work experience as a Network Engineer;
- Knowledgeable regarding PTP timing set-up and architecture;
- Skills in network virtualization for 5G networks;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and containerized network functions, as well as Linux;
- Ability to work independently and autonomously;
- Good communication skills, especially verbal;
- Experience in working on dedicated network labs using remote VPN;
- Ability to work in an agile environment, with minimal oversight but high accountability;
- Fluency in English.
Company name: Pentalog
Remote job title: Network Engineer - World-renowned broadband & telecommunications company at Pentalog (allows remote)
Job tags: kubernetes, 5g, docker, linux, vpn