At actio, we are committed to helping people improve their well-being through the development of healthy habits. Actio sessions are hard to skip — we call all participants — which helps further our goal of pulling people out of their daily routine in order to engage them with high-quality and well-designed experiences.
Our core technology must orchestrate dynamic audio/video calls which change depending on the class requirements. After the initial launch of the product in December 2020, we're evolving our technical setup from different angles: moving towards SOA, increasing reliability and visibility into the performance of our services. To support this transition, we're looking for a DevOps engineer.
About the job:
- Own and improve our current AWS/Terraform setup
- Drive improvements in CI/CD, monitoring & alerting
- Spread DevOps best-practices & share knowledge with other developers
- Developing features as part of the team, working together with Product, Design, Mobile and Web Engineers
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with one of the following cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands-on experience with at least one infrastructure-as-code tool: Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with designing and building REST APIs on Python + Django & DRF stack
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in monitoring, incident handling and 24x7
- Testing sessions with actio coaches
- Remote work is an option (timezone: CET/CEST, GMT+1)
- Salary range: 60k-88k€ gross per year (depending on seniority)
DevOps Engineer at Actio (Berlin, Germany) (allows remote)
Tags: python, golang, aws, terraform, ci/cd