Cloud Platform Engineer
Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Remote job description
Cloud Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG's range.
The MSI platform team provides a set of tools for the whole Volkswagen Group helping to improve collaboration within teams and projects and allowing software developers to have more focus on developing their applications. This way we contribute to the productivity of many projects.
The product portfolio consists of MSI collaboration tools for collaboration within agile teams, MSI development tools to support the software development process as well as continuous integration and delivery for agile teams and our MSI logging for observability of logfiles of applications.
- Improving our development and operations processes with automation tools
- You work on building up and maintaining a high available service platform based on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Set up Continuous Integration/Delivery Pipelines and continuously improve them.
- You are familiar with different cloud native tools and technologies and find the perfect fit for them in our project.
- You are living DevOps principles every day.
- "Everything as Code" is one of your main principles at work.
- As part of a crossfunctional team you are a real team player and enjoy to work with other colleagues also in pair programming sessions.
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Informatics or comparable fields and degree.
- Experience in using Container technologies (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker Compose etc.)
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools like git, Jenkins Pipelines, Concourse, SonarQube, Artifactory etc.
- Infrastructure as Code and automation is the base of your daily work with tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
- Several years of experience in using Cloud Platforms (preferable AWS)
- Experience in Logging and Monitoring solutions (Elasticsearch, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, Instana etc.)
- Being motivated and open to educate yourself in new technologies and methods
- Good German and English skills
Nice to have
- Experience in Software Development or Scripting (Python, Go, Java, Bash)
- Certification in a cloud platform (AWS certified, Azure certified)
- Experience in modern software architectures like Micro-Frontends, Microservices etc., Software Design Pattern and agile Software Development
- Experience working in an agile team using Scrum or SAFe
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.
Company: Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Job title: Cloud Platform Engineer (m/f/d) at Audi Business Innovation GmbH (München, Deutschland) (allows remote)
Job tags: aws, docker, kubernetes, jenkins, terraform