UI & Graphic Design Manager
Remote job description
Join us as our UI & Graphic Design Manager to support the growth of our US direct to consumer savings platform, SaveBetter.
Our international team of highly skilled professionals wants to welcome you to an exciting and rewarding work environment. The talented members of this team will be expected to grow into taking on new challenges as the U.S. business grows and more opportunities become available.
What are your core responsibilities?
- Solve real customer challenges by researching, designing, testing and validating different approaches
- Create a simple yet impactful user experience for our B2C products
- Articulate & discuss your design decisions backed by data and logic
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders from various business functions and groups
- Contribute to and help create and maintain design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design, as needed, various marketing and other graphic material for the general use of the US office
- Design and optimize responsive website and landing pages using CMS
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design and UX/UI
- B2C experience preferably within fintech, financial services or ecommerce
- Heavy digital design experience (creative, landing pages, websites, etc.)
- Experience developing national digital advertising campaigns
- Preference for strong UX/UI background developing great digital experiences for US consumers
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
You will be part of a great international team in a healthy and growing company. We offer competitive compensation with benefits like premier health care coverage, including medical, dental, and vision and 24/7 virtual care, 401-k, 25 days of paid-time off per year for every full-time permanent employee, flexible spending account and commuter benefits.
At Raisin we believe in the principles of integrity and ethics, respect, innovation, and drive! Our teams do the right thing, in a fair, honest, and responsible way. We have created a safe and healthy work environment that respects the individual human rights of our multi-cultural employees. Being the pioneers of open banking, we are dedicated to go the extra mile, constantly challenging ourselves to come up with innovative ideas and improve!
By submitting your application, you affirm the content contained therein is true and accurate in all respects. Please note that by applying for a position with Raisin, you are authorizing our company to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history.
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.Summary
Company name: Raisin
Remote job title: UI & Graphic Design Manager
Job tags: marketplace, fintech