Associate Web Producer
Remote job description
Who we are looking for:
As part of our team, you'll be working with UX/UI designers, content authors, and a range of stakeholders to translate design comps into fully functional web interfaces and components. You can handle ambiguity, adapt to changing circumstances, and remain flexible and focused while working on complex projects.
- Passion for developing elegant web interfaces that are responsive, polished, semantic, and accessible.
- You are comfortable working in a remote-first company; communication is key. For us, working together means being collaborative, friendly, kind and respectful.
- Knowledge of Linux command line tools and Git.
- Experience working with SVGs and modifying with CSS.
- Comfort with abstracting specific styles into mixin parameters & variables (ex. core, typography, utility, flex box, icons, form fields, animations, etc...).
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web accessibility standards.
- Able to pivot on projects as objectives evolve and
- Develop new and iterate existing components from design mockups - transform prototypes into fully functional web interfaces.
- Partner with our designers to ensure design fidelity and improve overall web UX on existing projects and future initiatives.
- Stay one step ahead of translating our design into code by translating UI patterns into reusable components.
- Participate in code reviews with other developers on the team.
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $80,971 - $97,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Associate Web Producer