Sr. Channel Specialist
Remote job description
As the Sr. Channel Specialist, you'll help drive the strategy and operational execution of our partner support efforts.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
This role sits within Vanta's Partnerships team, where you will have a direct role in bringing Vanta's vision of securing every technology company channel partners. You will be a key member of our Channel Specialists team and will help us ensure that our partners always receive quality partner support when they need Vanta's assistance by responding to our partners' needs and building the systems and processes that allow Vanta to scale to our growing number of partners.
What you'll do:
- Develop end-to-end partner support processes and systems to provide world class support to Vanta's partners.
- Build, manage, and maintain key operational elements of Vanta's MSP and resell programs.
- Field requests from Vanta's channel partners and respond with guidance relating to the use of Vanta within the partners' businesses.
- Build analytics to help us better understand our partners and our business.
- Operationally enable our partners as they go to market with Vanta.
How to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience working within software/SaaS
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can execute and can contribute to strategy
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Customer focused approach
- Experience in operations, with an ability to help create and organize business processes and systems
- Understanding and experience with IT Service Providers and the IT Channel.
Pay Range: $91,000 - $107,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
We started in 2018, in the wake of several high-profile data breaches. Online security was only becoming more important, but we knew firsthand how hard it could be for fast-growing companies to invest the time and manpower it takes to build a solid security foundation.
Vanta was inspired by a vision to restore trust in internet businesses by enabling companies to improve and prove their security.
From our early days automating security monitoring for compliance standards like SOC 2, HIPAA and ISO 27001 to creating the world's leading Trust Management Platform, our vision remains unchanged.
Now more than ever, making security continuous - not just a point-in-time check?" is essential. Thousands of companies rely on Vanta to build, maintain and demonstrate their trust - all in a way that's real-time and transparent.#LI-Remote
Company name: Vanta
Remote job title: Sr. Channel Specialist
Job tags: Process Flow Documentation, Software as a Service