Senior Director, Enablement
Remote job description
Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We're the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it's still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you'll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a strategic and results-oriented Global GTM Enablement Leader to develop and execute a comprehensive sales enablement strategy, as a critical contributor to the objectives of our global Go-To-Market team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, and customer success, to develop and execute strategies that enhance sales productivity, improve sales processes, and drive revenue growth. You will lead & grow our current GTM enablement teams and work with our GTM leaders to both accelerate the speed at which our new salespeople become productive and build world-class development content and materials for our existing sales team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales enablement strategy to maximize the productivity of our GTM teams.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to identify and prioritize GTM enablement needs, including learning paths, training, content, tools, and processes.
- Set key metrics to assess the impact of sales enablement efforts on sales performance
- Work closely with the GTM leadership team to develop and execute the next phase of our global sales enablement strategy that aligns with the company's commercial goals and priorities.
- Lead and develop the GTM Enablement team to:
- Create and deliver sales training programs, both in-person and virtual, to enhance the skills and knowledge of the sales team. Key knowledge areas include but are not limited to Value Selling, MEDDICC, Pipeline Generation, Strategic Account Planning, data analysis, and more.
- Develop and lead the onboarding process for new sales hires, ensuring a smooth transition into their roles and accelerate time to productivity.
- Develop and lead the everboarding process for the sales team to ensure the continued development of required behaviors and skills to successfully operate a new pipeline business
- Develop and maintain a library of sales enablement resources, including sales playbooks, battle cards, product collateral, content library, and competitive intelligence.
- Work closely with marketing and key members of the GTM organization to ensure alignment of messaging, positioning, and sales collateral to support the sales process.
- Collaborator with Sales Strategy and Operations to analyze sales performance data and provide insights and recommendations to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency. Performance data to include but not limited to sales team leading and lagging indicators, productivity, pipe coverage, RAMP and more.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure the sales team is equipped with up-to-date product knowledge and competitive differentiation.
- Drive adoption and utilization of sales enablement tools
- Partner with the sales systems team to drive adoption and utilization of sales tools
- Conduct regular assessments and audits of sales processes and identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in sales enablement.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales enablement as well as direct sales leadership within the SAAS industry.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively train and influence sales professionals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver engaging and impactful sales training programs.
- Proficiency in using sales enablement tools, CRM systems, and content management platforms. AI experience is a plus.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze sales data and provide actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a passion for driving sales excellence.
- Excel in creating and curating sales collateral, playbooks, training modules, and other resources to support the sales team.
- Have a track record of driving sales enablement initiatives across different regions and markets, understanding cultural nuances and local sales practices.
If your experience is close but doesn't fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Company name: Wiz
Remote job title: Senior Director, Enablement
Job tags: crm, marketing, privacy