Senior Benefits Analyst
Remote job description
dbt Labs was founded in 2016 to empower analysts to create and disseminate organizational knowledge. Since then, we've grown to become one of the leading brands in the analytics industry. Our product, dbt, is used by thousands of companies. dbt Labs is a remote-first, values-driven company with a globally distributed team. You can learn more about our values here.
dbt Labs is looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst who will be responsible for the administration and management of all dbt Lab's employee benefits & perk programs to include US and international plans supporting our various entities (UK, Ireland, Germany and Australia). This role will work closely with the total rewards leadership, finance teams and benefit brokers to ensure that all benefits are delivered effectively, efficiently, and in compliance with regulatory requirements. Additionally, this role will provide support to employees on all benefits-related issues and be responsible for analyzing and reporting on the cost and utilization of our various benefits programs.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work with our US & International Benefits brokers to further build competitive, cost-effective benefits that are in line with our total rewards philosophy
- Manage the day to day administration of employee benefits to include Health Insurance, Life insurance, 401(k) Plans, tax savings accounts, LOA & Perks
- Run various audits to maintain benefits program compliance with applicable laws and regulations through the support of benefit brokers
- Work with international brokers, to launch and manage locally relevant and competitive benefits across our various international locations
- Manage all enrollments from end to end (OE, QLE's, new hires etc)
- Develop and deliver resources and education programs to assist employees with our various benefits programs
- Manage and respond and redirect employee inquiries regarding all benefits-related issues
You are a good fit if you:
- Have a minimum of 4+ years experience running / administering US benefits, running open enrollment and providing front line employee support
- Have previous experience building and rolling out international benefits and related documentation and education.
- Strong project management, and organization skills and are able to effectively manage priorities and meet timelines and deliverables in a fast past environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups both internal and external, in large group settings and 1-on-1 interactions
You'll have an edge if:
- Have strong written communication skills to include company wide education and documentation
- Previous experience in both Benefits and Compensation analysis / planning
- Previous experience in tech and/or star-up environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $104,00 - $134,000
- Equity Stake*
- Benefits: In the US, dbt Labs offers unlimited vacation (and yes we use it!), 401k w/3% guaranteed contribution, excellent healthcare, paid parental leave and a home office stipend. For employees outside the United States, dbt Labs offers a competitive benefits package.
*Equity or comparable benefits may be offered depending on the legal limitations
What to expect in the hiring process:
- Interview with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Team Interviews
- Final Interview with one of our Values Carriers
Who we are
At dbt Labs, we have developed strong opinions on how companies should practice analytics.
Specifically, we believe that:
- Code, not graphical user interfaces, is the best abstraction to express complex analytic logic
- Data analysts should adopt similar practices and tools to software developers
- Critical analytics infrastructure should be controlled by its users as open source software
- Analytic code itself - not just analytics tools - will increasingly be open source
It turns out that a lot of other people believe this too! Today, there are 9,000 companies using dbt every week, 30,000 practitioners in the dbt Community Slack, and 1,800 companies paying for dbt Cloud. Our customers include JetBlue, Hubspot, Vodafone New Zealand, and Dunelm. dbt is synonymous with the practice of analytics engineering, defining an entire industry. We're backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Altimeter. We recently raised our series D: read the announcement here!
dbt Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status. We feel strongly that whether or not your experience exactly fits the job description, your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart even if your career has taken some twists and turns. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway! Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or an accommodation.
Want to learn more about our focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at dbt Labs? Check out our DEI page here.
dbt Labs reserves the right to amend or withdraw the posting at any time.Privacy Notice
Supplement to Privacy Notice - Californians
Supplement to Privacy Notice - EEA/UK
Company name: dbt Labs
Remote job title: Senior Benefits Analyst
Job tags: project management, Organization Skills
location or timezone
yearly salary range$104,000 - 134,000
posted70 days ago