SaaS Applications Analyst Corporate Technology
Remote job description
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there's a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for an SaaS Applications Analyst who is passionate about playing a critical role in the future of building and maintaining our enterprise applications ecosystem at Reddit, while partnering closely with our Staff Enterprise Architect. You will have the opportunity to advise on enterprise applications and integrations across the Reddit ecosystem, while designing the appropriate architecture to enable Reddit's rapid growth and transform corporate technology & business functions.
The primary area of focus is to work with the Staff Enterprise Architect to stand up a new function to lead the review of new and existing software at Reddit, as well as to provide guidance on the impacts of the software to our overall enterprise architecture. This will involve partnering with our Corporate Technology, Procurement, Finance, Legal, Security and Privacy teams in ensuring that the software meets Reddit's requirements, while providing a seamless experience to our internal customers requiring support for their software decisions. After the new function is rolled out company-wide, we will optimize the Software Review Council (SRC) and start documenting capabilities of our Enterprise Applications within Reddit.
Within this role, you will work closely with a world class organization of Technology and Business leaders and teams to understand our holistic software landscape, uncover business needs and solve complex problems, while designing solutions that adhere to our architectural standards and deliver business capabilities. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is highly motivated in facilitating a process to review intake of new software, designing the architecture for enterprise business applications, and collaborating seamlessly with business and technology system owners.
- Work closely with Reddit's Staff Enterprise Architect and support the roll out of the Software Review Council (SRC), which will be the review process for all third party software. The ultimate goal of this council is to ensure Reddit maintains sound enterprise architecture while adhering to corporate technology, security, privacy and procurement leading practices
- Execute on day to day SRC workflow, proactively identifying any roadblocks and navigating through it.
- Serve as a key SRC Operational point of contact for cross-functional and business partners collaborating on joint efforts, building partnerships to ensure SRC strategy and priorities are met.
- Collaborate with various product managers, technical, security, privacy and assurance teams in defining and maintaining best practices for Reddit.
- Participate in design sessions to help articulate and document design of SaaS Applications.
- Manage the operational processes for the SRC.
- Lead cross functional communications and identifying and solving issues in real time.
- Maintain and maximize Reddit's use of our SaaS management platform, Productiv, as well as our data repository and capabilities for software within Reddit.
- Learn new technologies and find creative solutions to our problems, while articulating pro/cons to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven experience in business architecture, IT solutions, and technology.
- Strong understanding of business principles and processes, as well as IT systems and infrastructure.
- 5+ years of SaaS solution architecture or similar consulting experience.
- General expertise and knowledge of:
- Various cloud business technology platforms (Workday, NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Workspace, Tableau and/or equivalent enterprise platforms).
- Integration methodologies and tools (iPaaS platforms, homegrown integration platforms).
- API and microservices architecture.
- Data analytics architecture (e.g. Data Warehouses such as BigQuery).
- Process automation approaches and tooling (e.g. DevOps, AIOps).
- Custom application practices, advising on application builds that scale while adhering to security and privacy leading standards.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills with all levels of the organization, from individual contributors to executives, and ability to lead and maintain relationships with external parties.
- An agile mindset that moves past blockers, as well as a vision to iteratively migrate to the next/modern set of architecture capabilities with a lens of business benefits/value.
- Experience partnering with Solution Architects, Enterprise Applications product managers and engineers to clearly define solution approach and achieve cross-functional alignment.
- Experience translating technical solutions in a manner that can be understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $124,900 - $187,400
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Company name: reddit
Remote job title: SaaS Applications Analyst Corporate Technology
Job tags: infrastructure, Solution Architecture, Software as a Service
location or timezone
yearly salary range$124,900 - 187,400
posted68 days ago