Recruitment Manager for Sora Union
Remote job description
Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not. Sora Union changes that.
Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization, and QA projects for businesses, organizations and governments. The Sora Union team is globally distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join us to help expand our team of diverse and experienced professionals.
To make this possible, we need the right combination of process and people - and that's where you come in. In this role, since we're a small team, your responsibilities will run the full range of recruiting and hiring tasks, from sourcing candidates through the interview, offer, and hiring processes. You'll help anticipate and plan for our growth, and identify ways we can stay competitive with candidates that are consistent with our mission and values. You'll work closely with the Chief People Officer to implement efficient and empathetic processes to identify and retain our talent.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing day to day operations of our growing recruitment team in sourcing, recruiting, and coordinating for roles across the organization.
- Documenting, and iterating on our recruiting philosophy and processes, including how we best leverage our ATS and sourcing methods.
- Developing and reporting regularly on key KPIs to measure success and drive strategy.
- Supporting and expanding our goals to reach displaced and at risk populations.
- Partnering to find new and innovative ways to source and assess top-level talent in our target markets.
- Managing outside recruiting relationships as needed.
- Leading employee training on the interview and hiring process ?" from how to use Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, to best practices and minimizing bias in interviews.
- Professionally representing Sora Union, and providing candidates with both a clear understanding of our work and philosophy, and a great end-to-end interview experience.
Ideally, you'll have:
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, including at least 2 years of in-house recruiting
- At least 2 years of people management, including leading, motivating and developing distributed recruiting teams.
- Extensive experience optimizing and managing an Applicant Tracking System, especially Greenhouse.
- Strong data analysis skills to drive impactful and efficient recruiting processes.
- Experience managing high-volume recruiting across teams or departments in an organization.
- Great ideas and insight into sourcing diverse candidates in our target markets.
- High-growth startup experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills.
The Recruitment Manager will report to Co-Founder, Chief People Officer. While initially a 6-month contract position, we intend to convert it to a full-time employment relationship. This role is a distributed position, and can be based in any location.
Sora Union operates independently in association with All Turtles. We work with a variety of partners and clients, some inside the All Turtles product studio as well as external companies.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Company name: mmhmm
Remote job title: Recruitment Manager for Sora Union
Job tags: High-Volume Recruiting, sourcing, analytics