Incentive Compensation Administrator
Remote job description
As an Incentive Compensation Admin, you will be responsible for administration of our incentive compensation management (ICM) system, distribution of incentive compensation plans, ICM data hygiene, and reconciling payout calculations to ensure alignment with Finance and SalesOps and the rest of the Incentive Compensation team. You have a passion for data hygiene, process automation and system administration with experience in incentive compensation analysis at a high-growth SaaS company. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple high-priority projects are a must. This position is 100% remote and will report directly to the Senior Manager of Variable Compensation. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a dynamic team at an exciting growth company.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all monthly and quarterly variable compensation payout amounts to payroll for processing
- Maintain our variable compensation roster to understand changes related to new hires, leavers and movers, and proactively administer compensation plans appropriately
- Partner with DealOps to ensure Salesforce data compliance related to sales commissions and pipeline
- Manage our inventory of compensation plan templates to streamline the distribution and signing process for all participants
- Maintain data accuracy within our Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) tool
- Perform routine audits of commission and bonus payouts to ensure accuracy
- Assist in the reduction of time-to-close for Finance's monthly close process by streamlining commission accrual delivery in compliance with ASC 606
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Data Analytics or similar field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience at a high-growth SaaS company with direct work experience related to sales compensation and/or system administration highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, and Excel or Google Sheets required
- Experience with managing an ICM tool such as Xactly, CaptivateIQ, or QuotaPath preferred
- Knowledge of DocuSign or other similar CLM tool preferred
- Strong understanding of sales compensation fundamentals such as commission rates, quota targets, SPIFFs, accelerations, draw programs, etc
- Experience with data management and project organization
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables at one time
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Incentive Compensation Administrator
Job tags: Xactly Incent, ICM, Data Engineering
location or timezone
yearly salary range$100,000 - 120,000
posted68 days ago