Director, Recruitment Operations & Analytics
Remote job description
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
We are seeking a highly analytical and systems-focused Recruitment Operations Director to lead our global recruitment operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing recruitment systems, processes, and analytics to optimize our recruitment operations and ensure that we attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and implement recruitment systems, processes, and analytics that align with the company's goals and values.
- Create and monitor recruitment metrics to assess the success of recruitment operations and make recommendations for improvement based on data analysis.
- Help construct a world-class recruitment tech stack that aligns with our people tech stack and helps promote a world class candidate and employee experience.
- Develop and work with VP of Talent on capacity planning and goal development in conjunction with finance and HR partners
- Ensure that recruitment practices are compliant with local and international regulations, including EEO, GDPR, and data privacy laws.
- Collaborate with other departments, including people, finance, and legal, to ensure that recruitment operations are aligned with the company's goals and values.
- Use data and insights to identify opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations to senior leadership recruitment recruitment efficiencies and improvement
- Assist develop a culture of strong operational rigor and funnel assessment efficiency in the Talent Acquisition team through training and doing
- 10+ years of experience in recruitment operations or related fields, with a focus on developing and implementing recruitment systems and analytics.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with a proven track record of managing high-performing teams.
- Experience with recruitment technology and tools, such as applicant tracking systems, recruitment analytics tools, CRMs, interviewing analysis tools, BI tools, etc (currently we are using Greenhouse, Gem, Lookr, Apollo, LinkedIn, BrightHire in our recruitment tech stack)
- Understanding of legal requirements related to recruitment, including EEO, GDPR, and data privacy laws.
- Excellent program management, change management, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data and insights to drive decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership, stakeholders, and team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities
If you are an experienced Recruitment Operations & Analytics Director with a strong background in recruitment systems, analytics, and data-driven decision-making and want to build the talent engine at Apollo from the ground up with the latest tools, techniques and technologies, we encourage you to apply.
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Director, Recruitment Operations & Analytics
Job tags: Applicant Tracking Systems, Data Privacy, Greenhouse