Director, People Business Partner Technology
Remote job description
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Reporting to the CPO in a newly created role, the Director, People Business Partner - Technology, will provide thought leadership and HR consulting to Apollo's global technology leaders and teams. You'll work to enhance leadership capability across the organization, develop exceptional people processes and increase engagement while providing white glove service to Apollo employees of all levels. As a senior member of the People team, you hold a "roll up your sleeves" approach to solving problems and driving results. You understand Apollo's global business model and bring a unique perspective that helps technical leaders build and grow high-performing teams. You will help Apollo develop and execute change processes enabling global scale and becoming IPO ready.
- Partner with all Technical managers and leaders globally to develop and implement effective People policies and practices.
- Provide People expertise in compensation, feedback, performance management, employee relations, development and coaching, and organizational development.
- Act as a founding member of the People Leadership Team to provide strategic insights and guidance regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Leaders to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Partner with Technical Leadership on talent and people strategies; diagnose and enhance organizational effectiveness, engagement, and retention.
- Lead core People programs such as performance management, compensation cycle, promotions, talent reviews, and engagement programs for our global Engineering and Product organizations.
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (eg, compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions to client groups
- Hire and manage an India-based People Business Partner supporting our APAC employees for all functions; ensure we provide day-to-day support and make our programs geographically relevant and competitive.
- Reports to the Chief People Officer.
- Effectively partners with our Engineering, Product, and Design teams globally.
- Minimum 10 years experience in HR, minimum 4 as a People Partner for technical teams in a global context.
- Relevant experience building and improving company culture at a high-growth tech company while increasing employee engagement and expertise in performance management.
- Superb communication skills, including effective facilitation, listening and writing.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Effective coaching and facilitation skills and ability to influence colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Track record of strategic partnering with business leaders on multi-year company or org-wide people initiatives.
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Director, People Business Partner Technology
Job tags: Human Resources, Apollo, Decision-Making
location or timezone
posted13 days ago