Director of Payer Enrollment
Remote job description
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we've launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
As Medallion continues to grow, we're looking for a process-oriented, analytical, and customer-obsessed team member to lead the Payer Enrollment pillar within our Operations organization. In this role, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day/week-to-week performance of the team and leading the development of core processes, tools, systems and products in service of world-class customer experiences.
We're looking for someone who has the ability to act tactically as well as strategically, possesses extensive work experience related to task-based workflows and quality metrics (KPI's), as well as a demonstrated ability to drive results across a variety of workstreams. The ideal candidate is extremely comfortable conducting ongoing performance analysis and is able to identify meaningful opportunities with both internal and external stakeholders and define and implement subsequent action plans.
Compensation for this role is between $120-$160,000 depending on location and level.
- Implement new, as well as optimize existing, tools, processes, systems, and products that streamline the Payor Enrollment team's work and increase their efficiency/accuracy (i.e standardized playbooks, communication templates, training materials, resource guides, automation features, advanced tooling, etc.)
- Lead the tracking and measurement of team KPI's as it relates to performance, capacity, margin, and growth targets.
- Owning, measuring, and providing insights on renewal forecasts, customer health, customer surveys, and product usage.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer-facing issues related to overall performance and/or quality to effectively resolve escalations.
- Develop (and maintain) a deep understanding of PE team processes, workflows, and tooling and translate that understanding into workflow and technology improvements
- Constantly learn about industry best practices and bring new ideas to the organization about how to drive efficiency, growth and customer outcomes
- Effectively develop leaders at various levels of professional tenure.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience working in an operations position, ideally within an Enterprise SaaS, healthcare, or technology company.
- Deep subject matter expertise in the Payer Enrollment space (ideally working with multiple clients)
- Experience with high volume enrollments at scale (at least 1k per month)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; proven experience of influencing other teams/groups where their support is critical to success.
- An amazing team player, understanding cultural barriers and bridging business gaps.
- Solid Project Management experience and ability to oversee multiple initiatives at once.
- Strong analytics and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- An ability to identify upstream blockers, prioritize solutions and communicate effectively.
- Previous work experience developing and implementing process redesigns transitioning from current-state to future-state.
Company name: Medallion
Remote job title: Director of Payer Enrollment
Job tags: project management, analytics