Analytics Growth Lead
KRY | LIVI
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We're on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Analytics team. If you are a dedicated leader with a passion for analytics, this role is for you! As a member of the Analytics team you will be part of building the future of healthcare, powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
We are now looking for an Analytics Growth Lead to expand our analytics efforts within the UK, France and Germany. In this role, you will hire and develop talent in a highly international setting and set the standard of analytics in our expanding markets. You will lead work on strategic questions in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will bring manager experience, strong leadership, an ability to perform deep hands-on work, and a commitment to communication and teamwork.
What you will do:
- Lead analytics work and a team of analysts across the UK, France and Germany
- Hire talent and develop high-performing teams
- Interface with Country Managers and create high-impact plans for each market
- Perform hands-on analytics and insights work to guide key strategic decisions
- Together with other managers in Analytics, develop a world-class analytics function for Kry
Who you are:
- 3+ years of people manager experience
- Experience with leading analytics or data science teams in a consumer technology company
- Experience of using insights to influence high-level decisions
- Strong business acumen, analysis, synthesis and storytelling skills
- Structured and creative problem-solver
- Comfortable working in modern analytics stack (Cloud database, SQL, Looker or Tableau, python)
- International experience is a plus
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe's leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
KRY | LIVI
Analytics Growth Lead