Remote job description
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About the Professional Services Team
- The main purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that improve product adoption and maximize our ARR. We are made up of project managers, implementation consultants, technical consultants, deliverability consultants, and a customer education manager.
- We provide growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers.
- We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings.
- It is important that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance
How you will make a difference:
The Technical Consultant plays an important role on the Professional Services team. Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services in San Francisco, you will work with your colleagues to serve as a trusted advisor that provides expert, technical guidance on a customer's Iterable implementation to help improve cross-channel adoption and successful results.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Conduct technical sessions with marketers and developers to gather business and technical requirements and recommend solutions which best fit the customer's needs for a successful implementation
- Provide detailed technical guidance on integrating customer data using Iterable's API, mobile SDKs, and partner solutions
- Solve problems independently and become a platform expert
- Partner with other departments, customer resources, and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of all technical aspects of an implementation
- Work cross-functionally to champion our customers' needs
- Manage simultaneous technical implementation projects, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction
- Run and manage a limited number of implementation projects on your own to gain a full understanding of implementing customers
- Mentor new hires and help build an outstanding team
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience managing the technical requirements of complex software implementations
- Experience working with APIs, ETL processes, mobile SDKs, deep linking, databases (Relational and NoSQL), HTML and CSS, programming languages, and networking essentials
- Experience conducting in-person presentations to stakeholders
- Experience interviewing and mentoring new team members
- Address technical issues before they arise
- Passionate about growing businesses
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Bandwidth to serve customers in multiple time zones
Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space or mobile space
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $105,000year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job title: Technical Consultant