Technical Account Manager
Remote job description
A bit about us
Lever was founded ten years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We're building the next generation of hiring software that companies can rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.
We're extraordinarily proud of the company we've built so far and are thrilled for our plans to come after our last round of funding of $50 million in November 2021. Together, our company has been certified as a "Great Place to Work", along with "Best Company Outlook 2022," and "Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022," and the list keeps growing! Our people are Lever's biggest competitive advantage and we'll continue investing in our "Leveroos" and people-first culture.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) team is growing this year, and we are looking for an experienced product professional to join the team and expand our presence in the Mid-Market segment. In this role, you will partner with Customer Success Managers and our customers to demonstrate the value of our solution to talent leaders and technologists around the world. You will advise customers on industry trends and recruiting best practices, overcome common objections and compliance considerations, and recommend the configurations, integrations, and customizations needed to increase the value a customer experiences with Lever
As a TAM, you'll get to use your technical know-how and passion for people to make a direct impact on Lever's revenue growth. You'll expand your technical skill set, develop industry expertise, and influence the development of new features. Most importantly, you'll get to help some of the most innovative companies in the world hire with conviction.
The skill set
- Consultative problem solver with 2+ years of Technical Account Management, Implementation or Solution Consulting experience and proven track record of success
- Technology enthusiast with a knack for making complex or technical concepts easy for anyone to understand
- Active and empathetic listener capable of uncovering root problems and making recommendations that achieve the intended outcome
- Skilled presenter with strong communication skills that can deliver informative and effective presentations
- History of building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
Within 1 month, you'll
- Complete Ramp Camp, Lever's company-wide onboarding program, where you'll meet other new Leveroos in your cohort, and learn our mission, history, and where we're headed next
- Learn Lever's go-to-market messaging, key differentiators, and how our solution provides value to our customers
- Participate in product training program and pass an in-depth certification to become a Lever-certified product expert
- Become demo certified and begin partnering with Customer Success Managers on customer engagements
Within 3 months, you'll
- Lead virtual product demonstrations and technical solution presentations with our customers that showcase the advantages of talent relationship management, leading to your first product add-on upsell
- Participate in advanced training program on Lever's API and data products; architect and build your first custom solution
- Get familiar with Lever's infrastructure, security controls, and compliance measures to complete your first security questionnaire
- Become a strategic partner to Customer Success, help the team hit or exceed their quarterly retention goals, and achieve your individual OKRs
Within 6 months, you'll
- Lead discovery workshops and product training sessions to ensure Lever aligns with our customers hiring goals
- Scope custom solutions to automate workflows and integrate Lever with the other systems our customers have in place
- Meet with IT, security, and compliance professionals to address their concerns and instill confidence in the security of our platform
Within 12 months, you'll
- Tackle projects that contribute to the continued success of the Technical Account Management organization
- Serve as a mentor for new hires, sharing knowledge, best practices and real time feedback with your peers
- Prove that you're ready for the next step in your career by working larger, more complex customers
Is this role not an exact fit?
The lever story
Lever is a leading Talent Acquisition Suite that makes it easy for talent teams to reach their hiring goals and to connect companies with top talent. Lever is the only platform that provides all talent acquisition leaders with complete ATS and robust CRM capabilities in one product, LeverTRM. The Lever Hire and Lever Nurture features allow leaders to scale and grow their people pipeline, build authentic and long-lasting relationships, and source the right people to hire. Lever Analytics provides customized reports with data visualization, see offers completed and interview feedback, and more, to inform strategic decisions between hiring managers and executives alike.
Our platform also enables companies to hire with inclusivity in mind, helping eliminate any hiring bias. Lever supports the hiring needs of more than 4,500 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, KPMG, and Nielson. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
Company name: Lever
Remote job title: Technical Account Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, business services, hr, recruitment