Senior Customer Success Manager
Remote job description
Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We're an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. Today, 20% of real estate transactions are processed through our platform. As we expand our product offering to serve more customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That's where you come in..."
The Senior Customer Success Manager will serve as the main point of contact for our most important and strategic customers. You will be responsible for maximizing the value that strategic lenders realize at Snapdocs, sustaining and expanding these long term relationships, and serving as strategic advisor and partner to help customers achieve their digital closing goals. This role partners closely across both customer leadership and working teams, as well as internal Snapdocs colleagues to deliver value, drive desired outcomes, improve user experience, increase adoption, and introduce new products. The individual in this role will also have the opportunity to be the "voice of the customer" to our product teams as they create the roadmap to our future.
Our ideal candidate has 7+ years in customer-facing roles, with a steady progression toward owning the relationship with large accounts. You have experience working with:
- Serving as a primary point of contact for customers, managing both formal engagements (recurring weekly 'syncs', QBRs, etc.) and informal contacts
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of customer deliverables, such as strategic growth plans, support requests, contracts, data & metrics analysis, project plans, or similar
- Ability to drive the client contract renewal & growth process, including strategizing and delivering the 'first offer', negotiating gives/takes, and influencing key stakeholders to get to 'yes'
- Project Management - Must excel at managing multiple projects at once, maintaining and executing against action items, communicating status, and executing deliverables on time
Clients have come to respect and trust you for your ability to simply communicate complex ideas, ask great questions, listen to various perspectives, and prescribe the best course of action and your team views you as a hyper-effective person who can dig into the weeds and generally "gets stuff done."
If you are located in NY, CA, WA or MA, the salary range for this role is $144,500.00 - $195,500.00. For all other locations, the range is $126,500.00 - $171,000.00 . As a new hire, your starting salary will likely be between the 25th percentile and the midpoint of the range; however, all offers are based on the successful candidate's experience and qualifications.
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration.
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Life and disability insurance
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company name: SnapDocs
Remote job title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Job tags: Customer Facing Roles, Large Accounts, Real Estate Transactions