Customer Support Manager
Remote job description
About Medallion:Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we've launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
As Medallion's Sr. Manager of Customer Support, you'll build a customer-obsessed, high-performing, team and create a differentiated customer experience that leaves our customers delighted. Your mission will be to provide the best possible support experience for our customers through timely problem solving and effective communication.
We're looking for a growth-minded leader who is obsessed with helping customers get the most of Medallion through superior support practices, is comfortable challenging the status quo, and who loves developing highly engaged customer support teams. You will also keep a pulse on the customer experience by helping our customers, analyzing trends within the ticket queue, and amplifying the voice of the customer by sharing meaningful insights with the business.
Compensation for this role is between $70,000-$100,000 depending on location and level.
- Responsible for designing, owning and implementing scalable processes and supporting technology stack for the customer success team in partnership with the revenue operations team
- Create and deliver KPIs and analysis to leadership on the team's performance
- Partner with leadership for strategic planning, including capacity planning, priority alignment, team coverage and rewards
- Partner with revenue enablement team to ramp and drive productivity and effectiveness of the Customer Success team
- Be an effective IC who can help us bring about a strong experience for our customers, but also a strong mentor and coach to the rest of the CS team.
- Gather and prioritize operational business needs across the Customer Success organization and with cross-functional partners that result in elegant scalable solutions
- Balance the needs of customer success team in alignment with leadership and potential business impact
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience leading a customer success, support, or technical operations team in a hypergrowth environment
- Experience implementing, deploying, and leveraging complex enterprise tools (Zendesk, Intercom, Hubspot, Servicecloud, Salesforce, telephony, chat, knowledge base, etc.)
- Experience using G Suite Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Experience hiring, mentoring, and coaching effective and dynamic customer success teams
- Expertise in handling complicated customer escalations and striking the appropriate balance between the interests of the customer, our partners and Medallion.
- Proven track record of building trust, delivering data-based decisions and communicating effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels and from a variety of functions
- Experience delivering a support service across multiple 3rd party integrations and customer use cases
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, and success teams to deliver a great service to customers
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment that is focused on employee and customer success
- Self-starters who take the initiative to get things done
Company name: Medallion
Remote job title: Customer Support Manager
Job tags: Salesforce, Zendesk, Product Engineering
location or timezone
posted28 days ago