Customer Support Advisor Bilingual French
Remote job description
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York, Dublin, and Portland.
Customer Support Advisors are on the front lines working with our customers every single day to ensure that they are achieving success with our product. You will use your product knowledge to deliver exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but advocate for our brand.
You will report to a Customer Support Team Lead. The start date of this role will be in June 2021.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
This position is open for both permanent remote employees and future office employees.
- Answer customers' queries concurrently in live chat and respond to customer submitted email requests, in a timely manner in both English and French
- Independently troubleshoot and guide customers through our suite of products including identifying system and site-specific issues, website setup and design options
- Proactively and independently works to meet targets and goals across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate system issues to our Product Operations team
- Identify non-standard customer experiences and escalate issues
- Fluent in English and French
- Must be available for a schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us; shifts start between 7am to 10am local time and you will have two consecutive days off
- Customer-facing experience required (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.).
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform
- Knowledge of the Google Workspace platform and Mac Operating system
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer support experience via Live chat is a huge plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Job title: Customer Support Advisor - Bilingual French
Job tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb, soho, websites