Customer Success Specialist
Remote job description
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will own relationship management with our partners (starting with onboarding) and deepen their relationship with Papaya to increase value. You will also have the opportunity to help change existing processes and also build new processes from scratch.
Flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Onboarding new partners. When our Sales team closes a deal, you will be responsible for making sure a new partner is properly onboarded. That means understanding a partner's business in great detail and setting up technical configurations internally.
- Handling partner inquiries + relationship management. You will need to be able to quickly respond and triage partner questions + escalations on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for training partners on Papaya tools/systems, conducting quarterly business reviews, and maintaining a high NPS.
- Identify Process + Policy Improvements. You will help improve Papaya's internal processes to make partner relationship management much more efficient.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration. In addition to the entire Operations team, this person will be working with Sales and Product to ensure the Operations team is consistently delivering high quality and top-notch service.
What you can bring:
- Have 2+ years experience working on a Customer Success team.
- Are an exceptional communicator, both written and verbally.
- Intuitively understand people's needs and have a strong track record identifying ways to proactively increase productivity and results.
- Are a quick learner and thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
Papaya is a modern fintech platform that simplifies bill payments for American families. Using computer vision and automation, our app makes paying your bills as simple as taking a picture.
We started in 2016 with the mission to alleviate the frustration of paying bills. We are building technology to help address American families' number one source of stress, finances, while also helping billers of all sizes and from all industries get paid faster and more often.
At Papaya, we love to celebrate our incredible group of hardworking employees - and it shows. We're proud to say that we were voted one of Built In LA's Best Small Companies to Work for in 2020, 2021, and 2022! We are proud to have 4.8 stars and over 90k reviews on the App Store, and are backed by investors that include Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and First Round Capital.
In order to provide greater transparency, we have included base pay ranges for all of our US-based job postings. Our pay ranges are based on the role's level and responsibilities, and benchmarked against similar stage growth companies in the fintech industry. We utilize multiple factors including skills and work experience to determine the final offer amount given to each candidate.The base pay range for this position is: $65,000 - $75,000/year.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Company name: Papaya Pay
Remote job title: Customer Success Specialist
Job tags: Onboarding
location or timezone
posted70 days ago