Customer Success Operations Manager
Remote job description
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
The Fast Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role responsible for scaling Fast's customer success operations with best-in-class tools and processes, driving omnichannel strategy across the company, building experiences thoughtfully for our innovative new features, and enabling and improving efficiency across CS, Fast, and its community. This new role is critical in bringing the Fast Customer Success mission to life.
- Drive and lead planning, reporting, process design, and launch for customer success
- Serve as project manager or primary Product POC for self-service driven projects to reduce friction for our customers and proactively solve issues, experimentation, and launches
- Optimize and configure existing support and technical service queues to maintain and improve existing service levels, while enabling scalability across businesses, channels, and regions
- Act as primary point of contact for IT & Security Eng team on compliance, due diligence, access requests, etc. for all support tooling & channels; Serve as application business owner for customer success tools
- Act as primary point of contact for tools & process optimization across CS, Sales, Payment Ops, Fraud, & Marketing
- Establish and document best practices for testing, integrations, launches, access controls, etc
- Liaise with customer-facing teams and champion the voice of the customer to stakeholders across Product, Engineering, and Design
- Provide feedback, insights, and industry best-practices to product, engineering, sales, marketing, CS, and other key stakeholders at Fast on how to improve process & product efficiency
- Mentor and guide other CS team members on projects, career coaching, etc
Who You Are
- Customer-oriented. Our customers are always top-of-mind for you and their satisfaction is your primary driver and motivation. You thrive in building and nurturing relationships and always have the customer's best interest in mind.
- Proactive, resourceful, and decisive. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problem-solver, especially when it comes to planning and executing scalable solutions. You are decisive and are comfortable making recommendations and/or decisions.
- Excellent communication. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you. You are a professional through-and-through and have learned to build trust and confidence by being a reliable stakeholder and leader.
- Invested in growth. You are determined to influence operations strategy in the customer success team and at Fast. You are excited to grow our community of sellers and buyers by building a best-in-class support operation. You're passionate about your own growth, and in helping your team grow with you.
- Visionary. You are interested in contributing to Fast's future - across its products, lines of business, and company culture. You are someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves, do the work, and lead by example.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business-related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years of experience in operations, consulting, project management, business process management, in technology, finance, e-commerce, or other relevant industries
- Experience working in and supporting a global support or service organization; omnichannel experience a plus
- Proven track record of launching regional or global projects successfully with data, feedback from stakeholders & customers, and applying best practices
- Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
- Technical acumen, i.e. ability to understand Seller's e-commerce ecosystem, Fast's products & tools, etc
- Experience designing and implementing integrations and/or workflows across various systems
- Capable of extracting and analyzing high-level CS data, formulating insights, and using this in decision making
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot, Looker, Catalyst, Jira, Tableau and other enterprise tools
- Possesses expertise and a deep understanding of systems & processes, etc in support tooling, customer service trends, and omnichannel strategy; stays up-to-date on industry best practices
- Experience in enterprise support organizations
- Experience in global, complex technical engagement management and/or program management in the tech industry
- Familiarity with different support platforms, marketing/ad tools, or data visualization tools
- Proficiency in SQL
- 1-2 years of experience growing or managing a team
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks
Company name: Fast
Remote job title: Customer Success Operations Manager