Customer Success Manager
Remote job description
We're on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.We're building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company's knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We're a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done - so we can help other teams do the same.We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists - including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst - and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
Glean is looking for a talented Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, to support and grow our largest & most strategic customers.
As the Enterprise CSM you will partner with the Field team and customer to drive a successful launch, then own user & feature adoption, and manage the long-term relationship by becoming their trusted Glean advisor. You will work with executive stakeholders and champions at our customers providing the highest level of service - this team lives and breathes our company value "customer obsessed".
What you will do and achieve
- Working with your Field counterparts, co-own the relationship with your assigned customers from launch through their lifetime with Glean - focusing on long-term adoption & success while Field owns revenue responsibilities
- Build and cultivate consultative customer relationships with business stakeholders and implementation teams to ensure strong product usage and adoption of new product capabilities by customers
- Track and monitor all customer issues and requests through resolution, ensuring customers are updated regularly
- Effectively represent your customers in driving product development for new integrations and features
- Work effectively with teams across Glean on customer feedback, issues and requests
- Build training materials and conduct training & enablement sessions for customer champions, trainers and end users
- Build and maintain success plans amongst key stakeholders within Glean and at the customer
- Run and maintain regular cadence calls and Executive Business Reviews (EBR's) with customers
- Assist in building processes & assets that enable Glean to scale Customer Success
Who you are
- 5-8 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of industry experience or Masters with at least 1 year of industry experience
- Communication: professional presentation and interaction skills with both customers and internal teams
- Stakeholder alignment: ability to assess the organizational structure of customers to successfully drive value
- Project planning: plan and ensure execution of customer projects including launch prep and partnering with Solution Engineering on configuration and customization of integrations to SaaS-based systems
- Self-motivated: proactive approach to delivering service to customers
- Detail-oriented: highly organized and methodical, ensuring all issues are managed to completion
- Data-driven: utilize metrics and objective measurements to assess success and improvement opportunities for customers
- CSM Experience in a product-led company is a huge plus
Key knowledge and skills
- Ability to assess customer use cases and provide suggestions leveraging the product to address their needs
- Experience in at least one of the following disciplines: Customer Success Management, Professional Services, Technical Project Management, Account Management
- Nice to have experience in a customer-facing role in at least one of the following: Search technologies, Knowledge technologies, SaaS-based system integrations
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloud technologies in at least one of the following: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
Company name: Glean
Remote job title: Customer Success Manager
Job tags: project management, Attention to Detail, Software as a Service