Customer Success Manager
Remote job description
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
- Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! They exist to fuel the world's creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So they've built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
Why your role is important at Strapi
The User Success team at Strapi is currently looking to hire a Customer Success with strong experience in building and nurturing relationship with clients. As CSM, you will report to Jim, Co-founder & Chief Of User Success at Strapi, and will be the point-person responsible for delivering maximum value to our customers. You'll act as a bridge between their needs and our solution engineering & product teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way companies create and manage content across all devices and channels.
This role is remote.
Timezone Paris +/-2h
- We also have our HQ offices in Paris.
- How do my job will look like at on a daily basis?
- Onboard new customers in their first month with Strapi, answer ad hoc nontechnical questions, and share methodologies and insights from your wealth of knowledge
- Engage with clients via specific touchpoints, such as Quarterly Business Reviews, to learn about their business objectives and guide them on how to best leverage the Strapi platform.
- Maintain and improve our customer lifecycles by managing automated workflows.
- Collaborate with Strapi's solution engineering team to technically onboard your clients and address technical inquiries.
- Work closely with Documentation and Learning teams to enrich our resource center based on your insights and knowledge about your customers.
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Advocate your customer's needs voice by sharing their feedback to the product and marketing teams.
- BA/BS degree required. MBA Preferred.
- You have 2+ years of direct client management experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology company.
- Experience building efficient and repeatable processes.
- You thrive by building longterm relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to Clevel executives
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry, size, and lifecycle
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
Why joining the tribe:
- Human and passionate team
- Open source mindset
- Scale stage: still everything to be done. Great opportunity to shape the team by testing out new ideas and improving processes.
- Remote environment: our team is full distributed and is used to working asynchronously
Strapi benefits mindset:
- PTO policy
- Inclusive parental leave
Customer Success Manager
Tags: content management, open-source, saas