Customer Success Coach, Enterprise
Remote job description
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world's top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
- Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
- How you can help make a better world of work
At Culture Amp you will be joining and developing your career alongside some of the most advanced Customer Success professionals within Australia in the 6th fastest growing profession.
You will get to partner with and learn from some of the most progressive Culture First enterprise organisations in Australia to help them achieve their People and Culture objectives. You'll be working alongside a team of high performing Customer Success Coaches as you develop the skills to bring Culture Amp to life within their organisation. Through this process, you can expect to showcase your customer management skills, and grow to be a software (SaaS) implementation specialist, project management, relationship management and strategic communication all-rounder.
As you build experience and confidence within Culture Amp, this role will allow you to gain autonomy and experiment with new ideas, processes and ways of working that will push you and the profession to higher levels. For those that are looking for even greater challenges, you'll be encouraged to apply your knowledge and deliver on local and global continuous improvement initiatives.
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Culture Amp is a fast growth organisation and you'll be expected to learn quickly and be accountable for the success of your customers.
To get there, you'll bring a strong passion for helping others be successful, be it your customers or teammates. You will get creative with solutions, demonstrate perseverance, as well as work with others to achieve a lot more than you could on your own.
Your life experiences and knowledge will be unique, you'll be encouraged to participate and bring diversity of thought to Culture Amp. Your background could be in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company such as Customer Success, Support, Account Management or even first-hand experience in a HR, which would mean you are able to build empathy and become a trusted advisor to your customers.
Day in the Life Preview
- Leading strategic conversations with a customer and their Executive team (CPOs, Heads of People, Org Development etc) alongside a People Scientist or Account Manager
- Facilitate effective conversations and uncovering a customer's needs and scoping the appropriate survey configuration and coaching their project management to ensure that they're successful
- Enabling customers in using the platform and more broadly, the domain of people and culture
- Freedom to plan your meetings and build customer value based on your own approach and strategy (with support and guidance)
- Being a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product team on where we can improve the platform to better solve our customers challenges
- Partnering with Account Managers who play a key role in securing renewals and expansions
- Partnering with People Scientists to help our customers get value from thought partnership, innovation and modern psychology
- Access to world class CS Tools, such as collaborative email tool, a dedicated Customer Success management tool, CRM, Zoom, Slack and G-Suite
- Nurturing and tracking renewal success and customer value in the CRM, and connecting with peers and being someone who communicates openly and tracks relevant information.
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having challenging conversation, when appropriate
- Contributing and leading continuous improvement activities that will help Culture Amp and the Customer Success profession grow (i.e. be a 'Learn-it-all' not a 'Know-it-all').
After 3 months you'll:
- Take ownership of your own Book of Business of key Enterprise customers in APAC, working collaboratively in our local Enterprise Customer Success team to ensure a smooth launch for our strategic customers
- Facilitate delivery of key customer journey points (Partnership Kick-Off, Feedback Strategy Review (Business Reviews), Trainings etc)
- Have learned the core elements of the product
- Built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery and retention of accounts, across customer and product teams
- Be contributing to and collaborating on projects, such as partnering with other teams to support with our growth
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 "not your average" values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for "company results", but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it's important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let's make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people's lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
Company name: Culture Amp
Remote job title: Customer Success Coach, Enterprise
Job tags: saas / subscription, professional services, business services, hr