Remote job description
SeedLegals is London's hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups across the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We have created a platform that is revolutionising the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 30,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and so much more.
We're a Series A backed company and have raised ?4M to date with exceptional VCs such as Index Ventures. We're delivering fantastic year over year growth rates combined with world-class Unit Economics.
We're now working hard to grow our startup audience earlier in time, break into the SME market and accelerate international expansion.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, the CRM Operations Specialist will be responsible for helping to drive customer acquisition and retention, through the Hubspot CRM system.
Working alongside the Head of CRM and the internal stakeholders, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting customer data at the heart of the organisation as the business continues its rapid expansion in the UK and internationally.
- Work with the Head of CRM and stakeholders to implement requirements from the wider teams and supporting them with build appropriate solutions in Hubspot
- Help manage Sales, CX, Account Management and Legal automation through HubSpot
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Manage Hubspot reporting for Sales, CX, Account Management and Legal activity
- Work closely with the Data team to ensure data integrity and create key insights
- Work closely with the Engineering team to manage data cleanliness
- Management and segmentation of customer databases to identify and target specific campaigns.
- Monitor churn of new acquisitions and alert stakeholders to opportunities and threats
You'll join a friendly, motivated and multicultural team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We're based in Holborn, in the heart of the legal district of London..
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Share options. You'll be eligible for the SeedLegals performance-based share option scheme.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincoln's Inn Fields.
- Fully remote or in the office: entirely up to you.
- 250 Working-from-home allowance to set up your home office
- Flexible working
- Lunch is on us! Up to twice a week (when in the office)
- Contributory pension
- Enhanced Maternity and Parental Leave
- Further benefits including health and dental cover, life insurance etc.
Company name: SeedLegals
Remote job title: CRM Manager
Job tags: business services, legal
location or timezone
posted389 days ago