Client Service Associate
Remote job description
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy and society, but remains stuck in the stone age. Incumbents rely on antiquated pen-and-paper process and there's a huge opportunity to transform it through technology. At Newfront, we're building software to supercharge insurance brokers and help them deliver a delightful experience to clients.
While we're a technology-driven company, we believe that people and trusted relationships matter. Newfront believes in empowering people rather than "disrupting" them. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
We believe breakout growth creates breakout opportunities and diversity drives innovation.
We are looking for a driven professional to join our fast-growing organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at the ground floor and help build the group's foundation to scale.
As we continue to scale, Newfront is open to hiring the right talent anywhere in the United States of America. This position is open to remote candidates with Pacific Time Zone preferred. #LI-Remote
We are a "remote first" company and have a generous ergonomic stipend in addition to standard remote equipment - laptop, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
You'll be responsible for:
- Work with insurance brokers and account managers to service clients joining Newfront
- Draft renewal materials and assist with the coordination of renewal meetings
- Process certificates of insurance
- Handle general client service requests
- Provide additional administrative support to the service teams for new and existing clients
- Leverage proprietary technology on a daily basis to improve our service offering
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Relentlessly prioritizing the client experience by finding new ways to surprise and delight them. This includes excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem-solving skills.
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact
- Achieving thoroughness and accuracy when completing any given task in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively keeping stakeholders apprised of task status and next steps through verbal and written communication. Anticipating potential blockers or inefficiencies and addressing them proactively.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Applying and improving insurance knowledge to service client needs
- A property and casualty broker-agent insurance license with ~1-2 years of experience at a brokerage is a plus but not necessary
- Willingness to learn proprietary technology
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to GSuite, Slack, Salesforce is a plus but not necessary
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job title: Client Service Associate (Remote)