Business Value Consultant
Remote job description
We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We're creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we're committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of American Express, Citizens Bank and Visa. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we've been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team and potential customers to articulate and measure the value businesses will realize when purchasing our products and services
- Use a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods including modeling, benchmarking, and research to determine how the skills delivered by our programs support our customers' strategic objectives
- Assist with the development of compelling, C-suite level presentations and analyses to accelerate and expand key strategic opportunities
- Create and improve reusable assets to scale impact across the team
- Support the measurement and communication of realized value for key enterprise accounts during and after program delivery
For a typical engagement, you'll:
- Meet stakeholders to present the Multiverse approach & agree the areas of benefit, timing and target audience to meet expected outcomes
- Combine structured surveys and one-to-one interviews to build an analysis of the delivered or expected benefit a company could achieve
- Leverage skills in data management and business intelligence to generate high quality outputs
- Articulate findings to key customer and Multiverse stakeholders
- Strong consulting skillset i.e.organised, credible, critical thinker with commercial acumen
- Demonstrable experience applying analytical and modeling techniques to provide insights into business issues
- An understanding of the challenges a C-suite faces and the ability to communicate and build relationships at this level
- An adaptable approach to finding analytical solutions to problems
- An ability to analyse data in innovative ways and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
- 23 days PTO, plus 1 life event and 1 volunteer day
- 4 additional company-wide days off to focus on your wellbeing
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Hybrid or fully remote working, depending on the role. Talk to us to find out more!
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics)
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in, and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
Company name: Multiverse
Remote job title: Business Value Consultant