Associate Training Specialist
Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with building cutting edge content & training customers in a growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to deliver engaging training sessions to new and existing customers. Training Associates are the face of ServiceTitan, becoming Product Experts then delivering technical training programs via remote & on-site instructor-led training.
What you'll do:
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly "industry-relevant"
- Deliver exceptional training, transition management & coaching – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars online via web conferencing.
- Work with Training Specialists to delivering courses during on-site training programs
- Adapt demos, examples & approaches to 1-on-1 training courses to focus on "best practices" for ServiceTitan users.
- Use training to guide customers through the transition to ServiceTitan
- Maintain Training Program materials – Assist other team members by maintaining webinar, live & on-site training materials.
- Plan and Deliver – at our annual User Conference (Pantheon)
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), teamwork & people skills (personable, patient & good-humored)
- Excellent planning and organization skills to handle juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand complex software and explain in simple terms to different audiences
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies quickly to deliver exceptional training
- Eagerness to keep ServiceTitan (and our customers) on the cutting edge through new technologies & instructional approaches
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods.
- Experience delivering training and/or customer service in a software or other startup company
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply sound instructional techniques and technologies
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
Job title: Associate Training Specialist
Job tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb