Card Payment Networks Manager
Revolut is hiring for a specialist role in card payments. This role presents an opportunity to own a line item in Revolut's overall P&L and work closely with the Card Payments and Finance teams. The picture is complex: Revolut is a merchant, payment facilitator, Issuer and Acquirer in the UK, EEA, North America and Asia. You will dig deep into Revolut's commercial terms with payment networks to make recommendations with significant financial impact for the business. This role involves a high degree of autonomy and ownership and the opportunity to solve challenging commercial problems.
You'll be responsible for:
- Owning scheme fees and Interchange P&L line items and proactively searching for ways to optimise financial performance
- Tracking the changes in the commercial terms with card schemes globally
- Building and optimising financial models together with Finance and Card Payments teams
- Ensuring accurate representation and forecasting of the scheme fees and interchange related P&L items in our management accounts
- Assessing the cost impact and other implications of new products, deals and new market entries
What skills you'll need
- 3+ years of experience either working for, or extensively engaging with, a leading card payments network
- Deep knowledge of payment network fee schedules (including scheme fees, processing fees, interchange)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Financial modelling skills (comfortable analysing data in e.g. Excel)
- Understanding of key stakeholders and commercial levers in the card payments ecosystem
Nice to have:
- Solid data analysis skills (SQL, Python etc.).
- Relationship management skills (ability to manage commercial relationships with senior stakeholders)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut's mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Card Payment Networks Manager
Tags: fintech, forex