Strategy & Operations Manager
Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
This role's core purpose is to identify market opportunities, define product visions and strategies, and make our internal products and processes best in class. Using data, you'll create strategic insights and roadmaps for internal improvement / product deployment / service improvements and beyond. You'll coordinate resources, manage KPIs, create project timelines and ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality.
You and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you'll be doing
- Diving into data to identify trends and create meaningful insights
- Creating effective dashboarding and liaising with your assigned department to help use the data you create to create efficiencies
- Explore where automation is possible and use a technical eye to speed up and rationalise business processes wherever possible
- As part of the senior leadership team in your assigned business unit, you will be responsible for delivering roadmaps and ensure deliverables are executed on time, as well as coordinating resources (both people and technology) to ensure all business deliverables are met
What you'll need
- You like being out of your comfort zone and competition drives you to succeed
- You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 with 2-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
Nice to have
- A STEM degree (Engineering / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Economics / Finance)
- Data tool experience SQL / Python / R
- Start Up / Tech / Tier 1 Consulting Experience
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
A little about us...When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we're looking for...Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Group Insurance
- Multisport card
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Strategy & Operations Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex