Director, Analyst Relations
Remote job description
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
At Rippling, Analyst Relations is critical to the success of the business. Rippling has a unique and important story to tell, and it's critical we effectively communicate this to the analysts covering Rippling.
As Director, Analyst Relations, you will lead our engagement and expand our current efforts with key industry analysts.
What you will do
- Lead the Analyst Relations function at Rippling. Establish and maintain regular communication with analysts on the company's strategy and product roadmap.
- Create a process for building a two-way dialogue with key analysts through ongoing inquiries, briefings, and strategy days.
- Host analyst briefings and inquiries with team members with key executives and team members from product & product marketing.
- Prepare and host on-site analyst strategy days, including end-to-end planning and execution.
- Monitor analyst report calendars for upcoming research reports and coverage.
- Work cross functionally to create best-in-class report submissions, presentations, and demos.
- Manage and support Rippling's attendance or sponsorship of key analyst events and summits
- Proactively find blockers, then work with the rest of the team to remove them. We place a high premium on taking the initiative to solve problems to run an effective and efficient Analyst Relations program.
What you will need
- 10+ years experience in analyst relations, advisory, and industry analysis/research.
- Previous experience with HR and HCM analysts is a plus.
- Successfully led or built an Analyst Relations function and can hit the ground running on day 1.
Additional Information (IE Pay Transparency)
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $164,000 - $247,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone's compensation - including a candidate's professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.Show more Show less
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Director, Analyst Relations
Job tags: Health Insurance, Product Marketing, Onboarding
location or timezone
yearly salary range$164,000 - 247,000
posted85 days ago