Business Operations Manager for Sora Union
Remote job description
Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not. Sora Union changes that.
Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization and QA projects for businesses, organizations and governments. The Sora Union team is globally-distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at-risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
As a Business Operations Manager for Sora Union, you will provide overall account operations leadership, manage selected projects end to end, and coordinate project managers.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Partnering with business development and team leaders on pre-sales activities. Planning and conducting client discovery workshops, requirements analysis and documentation, scoping, project planning, and budgeting.
- Managing project finances by negotiating statements of work with partners and clients, ensuring excellent delivery within budget.
- Building positive and productive working relationships with clients for business growth.
- Analyzing and prioritizing client requests while adapting to meet timely delivery goals.
- Coordinating dynamic teams and external partners in the execution of product development and cross-functional marketing projects.
- Team staffing and workload assignments.
- Monitoring and reporting on the project's progress and finances.
- Escalation contact for client inquiries regarding delivery.
- Developing, analyzing, and reporting delivery performance metrics.
- Continuously improving the delivery processes, tools, and methodologies, meeting business goals.
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in services client delivery role.
- 7+ years of experience as project/product lead.
- Strong project management skills, including experience in developing and managing cross-functional project plans, budgets, and staffing.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Experience coordinating cross-functional distributed teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and agile mindset.
- Ability to identify, assess and manage risks and issues.
- Proactive, self-motivated, hands-on, and organized approach to work.
- Solid experience working with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies.
The Business Operations Manager role will report to the Head of Business Operations. This role is a distributed position, and can be based in any location.
Sora Union operates independently in association with All Turtles. We work with a variety of partners and clients, some inside the All Turtles product studio as well as external companies.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Company name: mmhmm
Remote job title: Business Operations Manager for Sora Union
Job tags: project management, Business Operations, Budgeting
location or timezone
posted25 days ago