Remote job description
We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and deliveringOutThink'sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.
The platform provides a cutting-edge training experience to hundreds of thousands of users around the world via both desktop and mobile devices, and at the same time monitors training responses and continually gathers feedback. This subjective data is collated and processed by our cloud engines in Azure, culminating in the provision of sophisticated Human Risk Management models, experienced through the delivery of highly visual and interactive on-line reports.
You will be working within our Engineering Team and interacting most with our Product Manager and Head of Content. You will help to design and build innovative and interactive training content supported by highly sophisticated SaaS web applications.
You will be building highly visual graphical elements and dashboards that must look stunning and operate smoothly to produce a seamless and polished experience for our users.
What You'll Need
- Good UI/UX skills.
- A creative streak, with a keen eye for detail.
- Responsive and interaction design.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design, allowing you to write code that's clean, fast, and scalable.
- Well-practiced with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles.
- Proven expertise with both React and Redux.
- TypeScript. Intermediate to advanced knowledge is essential.
- CSS. It is essential that you are comfortable working with CSS and can effectively translate UI/UX requirements into real world solutions.
- Jest Testing Framework.
- Experience with localization, in particular building for non-western audiences.
In Return You'll Receive
- An opportunity to work with some of the most modern and leading-edge cloud-based technologies available, working closely with top experts in the industry.
- The experience of working on a product that will likely scale to millions of end-users.
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly, and hardworking team.
- Flexible remote working - work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Share options package - a rare opportunity to get in early and have a stake in what could potentially be a unicorn start-up, with a huge financial payback.
- 34 days paid holiday (including public holidays).
- Plus, an extra day off on your birthday!
Company name: Outthink Ltd