Technical Project Manager IT
Remote job description
Our passion for technology drives us to share our knowledge and strengthen companies for the challenges of digitalization. That is why we are the partner for technical consulting, for the development of digital products and for the operation of applications - all from a single source.
We have been consulting, developing and operating digital products and applications since 2001. This has resulted in more than 480 projects for start-ups, medium-sized companies and corporations from a wide range of industries. We are a small, self-organized and interdisciplinary team that increasingly works independent of location. The result together with a cooperative partnership is always in the foreground of our actions. Since March 2020, like probably many other companies, we currently work almost exclusively remotely and want to continue to develop as a company in this direction in the future.
Our core competencies are
- technical consulting and planning,
- digital product development and
- the management of applications/applications.
What you can expect
- You will independently take on complex e-commerce and IT sub-projects
- Together with the internal team (system administrators, consultants, developers) and the team on the customer side, you will work on the implementation in a self-organized manner
- You advise our customers in the projects based on your technical experience
- You pull all the strings together and always keep an eye on the budget, the time and content scope as well as the quality of the products
- You accompany your projects until they are completed. You are responsible for the selection of suitable (agile) project processes and organize, among other things, the necessary internal/external deadlines, if these are not specified by the customer.
- You apply appropriate methods (e.g. retrospectives) to ensure the satisfaction of your team and the customer and to further develop our internal processes.
What you should bring
- At least two years of professional experience in project management of IT projects, e.g. in the areas of e-commerce, digital applications, infrastructure, digitalization
- Enthusiasm for IT topics
- Understanding of technical contexts
- Experience with different project management methods from classic to agile (Kanban, Scrum)
- A quick grasp, an independent working style, very good self-organization and a good flair for communication
- Enjoyment of a dynamic environment
- Strongly developed problem-solving skills and a self-reliant working style
- A confident and goal-oriented demeanor when dealing with customers
- German (basic knowledge or more)
- English (fluent).
A plus are
- Technical knowledge in the areas of e-commerce / IT administration / IT service management
- Experience in conducting/moderating workshops
Company name: bytepark GmbH
Remote job title: Technical Project Manager IT (m/f/d) - Remote First
Job tags: projectmanagement, development, consulting, ecommerce, digitalproducts