Remote job description
Fullscript's purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We've created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry's best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for technical decision making and architecture of the future of our e-commerce platform. You will work with the other technical leaders, as well as the other engineers on the payments team to solve the problems of a fast-growing platform that has ever-growing demand day in and day out.
Fullscript is written with Ruby on Rails and was originally built on Spree Commerce. As the company has scaled, so too has our e-commerce engine. The team works hand-in-hand with finance, logistics, and operations, to ensure that we're a finely tuned machine.
What you'll do:
- Lead one or two engineering teams working on our financial and logistics systems
- Plan and architect projects, and leading discussions and decisions on design and architecture
- Help meet the needs of the company while maintaining the technical health of the application
What you bring to the table:
- A proven track record of leading software development teams in the past
- Passionate about fostering strong engineering practices and processes
- Experience scaling or working on high-scale web applications
- Experience leading a development team
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript's RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that's in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.Summary