Remote job description
SORAMITSU is looking for a Solidity Developer!
SORAMITSU is an award-winning financial technology company delivering blockchain-based solutions that represent the next-generation of fintech and DeFi for enterprises, universities, and governments.
Established in Japan in 2016. Currently employing over 100 people across the globe with offices in Switzerland, Russia, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, Niue and Dubai.
We have many widely recognized projects in both institutional and crypto, including Bakong, Fearless Wallet, KAGOME, FUHON, and of course, our core contributions to Hyperledger Iroha, SORA and Polkaswap.
SORAMITSU was recognized as the "Central Bank Digital Currency Partner of the Year 2020" by Central Banking.
You can familiarize yourself with our various activities by visiting our homepage at soramitsu.co.jp or check out our Twitter profile.
Our distributed team is spread across Europe, Asia, Middle East, North America and Oceania. We use Telegram for communication, Zoom for meetings, Google Workspace and Notion for collaboration, and Jira, Confluence and GitHub to facilitate agile development processes in general.
This is a remote position, though we do have physical offices in many locations. There is also a possibility for relocation to Thailand or Dubai, however you would still be able to work remotely from anywhere.
- 3+ years of experience in working with Solidity.
- 2+ years of experience with truffle, hardhat, ganache CLI, geth, and remix.
- It would be nice to have experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You understand that being a highly skilled developer you are continuously learning and exploring new tools and technologies.
- You will work as part of the product team in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements to develop solutions, communicate progress, technical issues and their resolutions.
- Develop new products and iterate on features.
- Audit and optimize code for performance issues, stability, speed and scalability.
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization.
Must have knowledge in the following
- Deep knowledge of DEX mechanics.
- Must have deep knowledge of working with algorithms, cryptography, P2P, transactions and payments with crypto.
- Deep knowledge of crypto wallets development and management is a must.
- Deep Knowledge about cross-chain bridges and on-chain governance.
- Interactive and collaborative attitude with the team.
- Knowledge of Defi offerings such as staking, farming, flash loans etc., is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of other blockchains such as Cardano, Solana and Avalanche is an added advantage.
Company name: SORAMITSU
Remote job title: Solidity Developer (Remote) at SORAMITSU (Innopolis, Russia) (allows remote)
Job tags: solidity, truffle, hardhat, ganache, geth