Software-/ Unity Developer
Remote job description
We are looking for a passionate gamer and Software Developer to help design and create our game mechanics and backend systems. Software Developer responsibilities include gathering task requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in C# utilizing .Net Frameworks.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with Unity 3D, multiplayer concepts, scene management, and building out typical in-game systems.
- Collaborate and understand tasks assigned.
- Writes scripts in C# for various game mechanics.
- Verify, test, and debug code across multiple platforms in server/client architecture.
- Integrate software components into other developing systems.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Respond to bug reports and apply timely fixes Required Skills
- 3+ years experience with object oriented languages like C#. Experience using Unity 3D.
- Understanding of the game loop.
- Understanding of multiplayer concepts.
- Understanding of multi-threading.
Extras to impress
- Experience with SQL and Stores Procedures.
- Experience with Azure or Google cloud.
- Experience with .Net Core building APIs Experience with database administration.
- Understanding of Unity Mirror networking, or similar libraries.
Company name: Attack Wagon
Remote job title: Software/Unity Developer