Software Integration Engineer
Equus Software, LLC
Remote job description
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1999, Equus has continually been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We continue to expand with offices in Denver, Dallas, Lisbon, London and Manila. Our relentless focus on creating innovative global mobility solutions has helped us become the market leader in our industry.
With over 300 clients around the world, we are committed to delivering the right solutions to our client's problems. And we do this every day.
Our award-winning cloud-based technology has been recognized year-over-year for end-to-end functionality, efficiency savings and connected ecosystem. But we are more than just a technology company. We are experts in helping our clients get the right talent, in the right place, fast.
WHAT YOU DO
As part of the Integration team, you will be implementing and supporting the integrations between our software products and external systems, especially those involving SSO and SCIM interfaces. As a person who is self-motivating, you will drive collaboration with client teams, solutions consultants, BA's, Technicians, Architects, SME's, QA Analysts and mobility professionals. Building and supporting integrations between our Clients' systems and our SaaS applications is something that excites you! You enjoy solving technical and business problems by thinking both inside and outside the box. Your ability to both speak authoritatively about identity and data integration technologies to technical audiences while also being able to communicate technical concerns to business users makes you an invaluable member of the team!
- 5+ years of professional IT experience developing, implementing, and supporting software and system integrations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with distributed teams including technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience troubleshooting interfaces (identifying issues, checking logs, reviewing code, researching, performing fixes, documenting findings) and solving problems
- Ability to support a flexible work schedule that may include nights and weekends on occasion.
- SSO, SAML 2.0, LDAP, SCIM APIs and some experience with identity management platforms such as Ping, Auth0, Okta and Azure AD
- Web service-based integrations, APIs, OAuth, X.509 certificates, XML, JSON, Swagger
- Jitterbit Harmony or other middleware, ETL or iPaaS applications that connect systems and transform data
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL programming including familiarity with views, stored procedures and complex scripts
- File-based data exchange technologies such as SFTP and PGP
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with Windows Server administration tasks (web servers, IIS, reading logs, restarting services, editing config files, etc.)
- Certification on Azure AD or another IAM product
- Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) such as SAP, PeopleSoft and Workday
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, C#.NET and/or VB.NET and to follow code and help identify errors
- Experience with agile software development processes.
- Experience supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud hosting environments
- Degree in a technical/business-related discipline or equivalent work experience
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Great salary and benefits - Highly competitive salaries, great bonuses for great contributors. We have enterprise-class benefits
- Great location - In the heart of Lisbon, with 290 days of sun a year and access to awesome restaurants and culture
- Great people - We only hire the best. That means you're working with the best
- Great culture - Nice office, relaxed and collaborative atmosphere, casual dress code
- Always learning something new - You'll develop a wide variety of skills, and you'll probably become a subject matter expert in your first year
- Fostering innovation - Take advantage of Innovation Day with every release. Play with whatever technology you want, learn what you want, try out something new, and present it to the company the next day. Many innovations have made it into our products
**Located in Manila, this role will be remote during pandemic and open to a hybrid schedule once office open.
**Shift can be US Hours OR UK London HoursSummary
Company name: Equus Software, LLC
Remote job title: Software Integration Engineer at Equus Software, LLC (allows remote)
Job tags: azure, vb.net, saas, sysadmin