Software Engineering Manager US Only
Remote job description
Looking for your next challenge? Would you like mentoring other engineers while contributing to and developing the product that aspires to deliver 100% relevant content?
We are looking for you!
Join us and lead our Platform team in delivering front-end and middle-tier solutions for internal and external customers by adhering to software development best practices, dealing with roadblocks in a timely manner, coaching and mentoring your team as you help them develop the skills and abilities they need to excel in their role(s).
If you join us, what will you do?
- Lead and inspire current team members to develop the best possible software solutions. Be in charge of their current day to day while making sure they are growing in their careers.
- Ensure team capacity and follow through on commitments.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as product, quality, architects, and other team leads.
- Deliver weekly status for ongoing projects.
- Strive for delivering the highest quality code and solutions.
In order to be great at your job, you'll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss technical issues with team members of varied technical backgrounds
- Expert in C#/DotNet
- The ability to value different opinions and be open to feedback
- Computer science knowledge
- Azure experience
- Experience working remotely - advantage
Company name: Jeeng
Remote job title: Software Engineering Manager - Remote - US Only at Jeeng () (allows remote)
Job tags: c#, azure, .net