Software Engineer Frontend
Remote job description
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin's integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Frontend Engineer at KeepTruckin, you have an amazing opportunity to work on the latest frontend frameworks and tools to develop and improve features of the KeepTruckin new product lines. You will be contributing to interesting and challenging projects that involve Geolocation, real-time data UIs, maps and charting APIs, to name a few. We are looking for candidates with strong problem solving skills and an eye for great software design.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Work on modern web frameworks and tools as part of a tightly knit Frontend team
- Implement designs from mockups using modern web technologies
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Contribute towards code reviews and processing of tech debt
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of web development experience and 1+ year of experience working in Angular 2+
- Worked on at least one medium to large web application and experience working in at least one of the modern web frameworks such as Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc
- Understands agile software development process, and is comfortable using CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less
- Experience working with common frontend build tools such as Webpack/Gulp/Grunt, and working in source code version control software such as Git
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Company name: KeepTruckin
Remote job title: Software Engineer Frontend
Job tags: license fees, business services, mobility