Double Line, Inc.
Remote job description
(This is a remote position open to candidates residing in North Carolina and Texas. We have an office location in Austin, TX for use at our employees' convenience. We have no plans to return to the office on a mandatory basis.)
Feeling underappreciated? Underutilized? Are you ready to develop, document, debug, support, analyze, maintain source code, and adhere to existing Double Line standards and best practices? We're a growing company focused on expanding our Development team with a proactive and driven Software Engineer. Sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven person like you who:
- Is strong in ASP.Net C# MVC and WebAPI
- Wants to dive in headfirst in complex and custom codebases
- Thrives in an agile environment with Lean software development principles
- Possesses a deadline-driven mentality
- Enjoys collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Has familiarity with AngularJS+ or other front-end development
- Experienced in SQL and SSRS Reporting
Bonus points if you're bringing knowledge of or really want to learn any of the following:
- AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- ETL mapping and processes
- Consultancy experience
We do not want you to make the leap without knowing what we need, so here is how we define success for this position:
- Shadow and train with existing Software Engineers within the first 30 days
- Begin taking and completing assignments in sprints within the first 60 days
- Demonstrate 80%+ on-time delivery of assigned tasks within the first 90 days
In return, we offer:
- A mission-driven company with a long-term focus on helping the world by untangling the technical knots that plague state and local governments, particularly in education, healthcare, and similar fields
- A home where your voice matters and you can affect real change
- Direct connection to the Executive team where you can help drive the future of the company
- An employer who cares about you, makes sure you're engaged with exciting work, and offers robust benefits, 401k with employer match, and a great culture.
We need to know - can you make this happen? If so, we definitely need to talk to you.
We value diversity at Double Line. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
Double Line does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
Double Line does not currently offer relocation assistance.
Powered by JazzHR
Company name: Double Line, Inc.
Remote job title: Software Engineer