Remote job description
We at Infinitas Technology (the technology and?product development arm of Infinitas Learning) are passionate about understanding and transforming the way people learn. We create educational solutions that touch the lives of everyone around us - both personally and professionally. s Software Engineer at Infinitas Technology you are responsible for the delivery of digital products as part of cross functional product teams, along with the Product Manager and UX designer.
You build software that underpins the Digital Technology strategy in collaboration with other engineers. To learn more about Infinitas visit the home page of our career site. We are hiring at all levels, and we are looking for people from diverse backgrounds who can work together to help us build great products that make a real impact. We have a growth oriented career model, that can allow you to join at the right level, but also to learn from your peers and other senior engineers to grow and develop over time.
What are our values?
- We reflect the values of the teachers and learners who use our products
- Creativity blossoms only when freed from fear
- Leadership is approachable and supportive
- We take strength from our diversity
- We are all part of, and serve, the Infinitas group of companies
Who are you?
While we don't like creating a detailed set of criteria that then filters out some potentially great candidates, it is important you have an idea of the type of thing we will be looking for after you apply - so please take these as a guide, but if you are uncertain please don't let it stop you applying!
- Some experience as a software engineer - the amount of experience will be the primary guide to the level you should join at and so drive your renumeration, but if you are at the start of your career please also apply and we may have a role for you!
- A bachelor's degree or accredited professional certification in a technical major is helpful but not essential, we recognise that expertise can come from many sources.
- You are comfortable working within your team on the mantra 'you build it, you run it'
- You are proactive and solution focused
- You want to build solutions that are high quality, but also understand that our products only have impact if deployed - so no point aiming for perfection.
- You find it fun and important to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- You are happy to work in a dynamic and agile environment, where as we learn we will also be changing direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate in English (though we can also help you to improve with this if you aren't yet confident!)
What do you get from us?
- The opportunity to work in a domain that makes a genuine and positive impact on the society we live in
- The chance to work with a diverse team across a range of European countries and learn how education can be both the same and different at the same time
- Ownership of the things you build, support to grow and a clear and structured career path built on a growth framework
- Possibility to move around different teams to solve different problems and broaden your experience within the company
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions
- Flexible working hours depending on team requirements as to how, where and when you work
- We can directly employ in a broad range of European countries, and can consider sponsoring re-location in those we have offices
- A competitive salary and benefits (that will vary based on your location due to local expectations or requirements)
Company name: Infinitas Learning
Remote job title: Software Engineer
Job tags: education, typescript, react, .net, node